IEC is a program that works with parents that have high expectations for their children and want them to function at an advanced level. What makes us different is that we assess the total child and as a result your child is able to excel in the global marketplace.
We are dedicated to helping parents and children by providing strategies to maximize each child’s individual potential in school. We can help with:
- Abandonment issues
- Academic concerns
- Extracurricular Activities
- Finding and supporting you child’s gifts
- Frequent phone calls from school
- Inappropriate Boundaries
- Learning Styles
- Preparing your child for the world of work
- Preparing your elementary child for college
- Navigating and understanding school system requirements
We provide our services through:
- Exceptionality Assessment Click here to Learn More
- Learning Styles Assessment
- Report Card Assessments
- Premium Tutoring
- Personalized Learning Plan
- Consulting Services
- Ongoing Educational information
- Personalized Extracurricular Recommendations
- Career Planning and Preparation
College Planning and Preparation
We work with families to prepare their children for the college of their choice and to attend that college for little or no money. College is now exceeding $100,000.00 for a four-year degree. Ivy league and specialty colleges are exceeding these amounts and moving upward steadily.
- Will your family be ready for these costs?
- How will you prepare for this large outlay of cash for your child?
- Do you have more than one child?
- How many years do you have to prepare?
We make a difference in the lives of children that we support. Join us!
Dr. Barrens-Alexander is available to speak with you regarding your child’s potential for college. You can schedule a Discovery Call with her. The Discovery Call is 30 minutes long. Here’s the link to schedule the call with her: